Hugh Boyd Service Hours 2017-2018
Students will now log their service hours online (these instructions will be posted under the 'STUDENTS' tab). Service hours may be applied towards:
1. MYP Service as Action requirements
- 10 hours per year of the programme
- School or community-based hours are acceptable
2. Earning a school service award
- School-based hours only
- Minor service award certificate (30-100 service hours during the school year)
- Major service award certificate (100+ service hours during the school year)
For MYP Service as Action requirement questions, please speak with IB Coordinators Ms. Vaughn or Ms. Leung.
For questions about school service awards or how to log your service hours online, please speak with Ms. Hui.
The deadline to submit both MYP and school awards service hours is June 1, 2018.
To log student service hours:
- Go to https://survey.sd38.bc.ca
- Enter in Survey ID: BoydServiceHours
- Create a username and password (first time only)
- Follow the instructions to log your service hours.
- Ensure that you save a record of each entry to track your hours.