Friday, June 22nd 2018
- Students who cannot return on the 1 st day of school, September 5th, 2018 must come to the office to pick up a notice of late return form. It has to be signed by the parent and return to the office as soon as possible in order for us to secure your spot for next year.
- Because of year-end clean-up and maintenance, food and drinks cannot be consumed in the library the last 3 days of school. Please finish your food in the lounge or outside the library before coming in. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Students must come to pick up your awards certificates at the office ASAP
- Attention students. We WILL not be printing report cards next week. Parents have to log into MYED BC to view the report cards online. An important notice was sent home on Tuesday. If you have not received the notice, please come to the office to pick up one. It is important that your parents get the login ID and password to view the report cards online as we will not be printing them. Come to the office if you are unsure about the login.
- For students who are picking up scholarship cheques - please ensure that your teacher sponsor has approved your final letter. You can see our Budget Assistant, Ms. Okino today in the office.
- The Senior Jazz Band will be performing at the Vancouver Jazz Festival this Saturday June 23rd at 2:00pm. They will be on the “Sound of Youth” stage at the skating rink next to the Art Gallery on the corner of Howe St. and Robson St. There will be many other performers on 3 stages surrounding the Art Gallery all weekend and lots of food trucks with delicious offerings. Come and cheer on the talented Boyd musicians at their first ever Jazz Festival performance.
- Attention all grads attending Grad Dinner Dance, submit a list of 10 names to Meghan or Mr. Chan to book your table at Dinner Dance. Names must be submitted by today.
- Students who had committed to playing Senior Football next year, the 2018 season. There will be a meeting after classes today at 12:15pm in the locker room.