The MyEd BC Parent Portal provides access for you to access your child's school information directly online. Each parent/guardian will have their own separate account and can view the following:
-class attendance information
-student demographic information
-published report cards
Parents and guardians new to Boyd should have received an email message from email@example.com(link sends e-mail) with your login ID and a temporary password.
Each parent/guardian has their own separate account. You will need to log into the account in order to update your password and gain access to the portal. Please follow the instructions outlined in the email to login to your account:
1. Visit www.myeducation.gov.bc.ca/aspen(link is external)
2. Make sure popups are enabled for your browser.
3. Your user name will be: _________.
4. Your temporary password will be: __________.
NOTE: Both user name and password are case sensitive.
5. Enter your user name and password then click “Log On” to access the system. You will be prompted to change your password,
and fill out some information so that in the future you can click “I forgot my password” to receive a new password.
See the attached detailed User Instructions document for information on password reset and recovery, and navigation of the portal.
Please contact the school by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org(link sends e-mail). In the subject line, please put Parent Portal, and in the message include the following: Login ID, Parent/Guardian Name, a brief description of your account issue.