Thursday, December 6, 2018
- Second Line Band members please remember to come to today’s rehearsal at lunch to prepare for next week’s concert!
- Attention library monitors: There will be a meeting on Monday, December 10th in the Library Extension room 106. All monitors please attend! There will be treats!
- Attention students: There will be no food or drinks in the library today and tomorrow! Unfortunately, the space has been left untidy too often. Getting to eat and drink here is a special privilege very few schools have. Please be respectful of the space by leaving it clean. Stay tuned to announcements when the policy will be revisited.
- Hey there! Did you hear about the first ever winter market happening on December 17th to 19th? There is going to be lots of exciting things to buy. Stay tuned for all the amazing products being sold!
- Want to perform at Breakfast with Santa? Bring together a class, PE dance group or some friends for some fun performances during the event! Staff are welcome! Sign up on the purple signup sheet outside the office!
- Alright Trojans! Get excited for Hugh Boyd’s 1st annual breakfast with Santa on December 20th featuring chicken and waffles, performance from your staff and student body and starring Mr. Johal as Santa. See you there!
- Hey Interactors! Birthday donuts is tomorrow! Come down to the lounge at lunch for some good treats and good times!
- Attention all interactors! Festive begins today! All donations are going towards the downtown east side. Please bring items like socks, mittens, scarves and hats to drop off every day at lunch in the library to be entered in our exciting raffle draw.
- Get into the school spirit! Trojan Swag is being sold online at trojansathletics dot weebly dot com. Check it out! Order deadline is December 16th.