- Congratulations to all the musicians who played in last night’s Spring concert! You all performed beautifully! Thanks to everyone who came out to support the Boyd musicians as they celebrated another year of great music making!
- Attention Gr. 8 and 9 boys basketball players: Meet in the main gym today at lunch!
- Badminton club is meeting tomorrow, June 14th at 3 pm. It is our last meeting for badminton club, so hope everyone will come. Please bring your badminton rackets and an appetite.
- Lost and Found Its time to go Find! All the items you might have lost can be found on the table outside the office.
- All school library resources are due today! Please return books, DVD’s and magazines to the library as soon as possible.
- Now that the school year is wrapping up, join the next Tuesday after school for some fun and games at this year’s Spring Fling! There will be a dunk tank!
- Attention Bantam Boys Volleyball and Track and Field Athletes: Hand in your jerseys to Mrs. Hayden ASAP. She WILL track you down.
- Interested in bettering your volleyball skills? On Monday's and Wednesday's, there is a Volleyball Clinic in the New Gym from 4:30-6. Hope to see you there!
- Hey Trojans, if you haven't picked up your Trojan Swag, make sure to find Mrs. Hayden to get it!
- Attention Gr. 10 and 11 students: Skills Ready is pleased to announce the summer work experience project. Employers in the construction, manufacturing and automotive sectors across BC have expressed interest in helping to build the next generation of skilled worker by offering a minimum of 6 weeks of work (3 days or more a week), which may continue over multiple summers and possibly result in apprenticeship. The application process is now open and will close on June 16th. To learn more and keep up to date, visit www.skillsready.ca/summer.