Before coming to school, parents and students need to review the Mandatory Daily Health Declaration (see attachment).
Reminders for when students arrive at school:
- Enter the building through the designated entrances (Gr 8 - 9 - front main doors; Grades 10 - 12 - rear doors of Pendleton Rd.)
- Upon arrival at school, sanitize or wash their hands.
- Arrive no earlier than 10-15 minutes before the start of their class.
- Wear a mask in areas where physical distancing is not possible (i.e. hallways and common areas).
- Physical distancing to be observed at all times when in public areas (i.e. school office)
- Where physical distancing is not possible, students must wear a mask.
A reminder to parents/guardians that if you need to visit the school, please book an appointment through the school office by calling 604-668-6615.
Also attached to this page is the Powerpoint of the Orientation Session that was shared with students on September 10 and 11.