Our Counselling Department at Hugh Boyd has two counsellors who are assigned to students alphabetically. Please come by the counselling suite to connect with your counsellor!
Ms. Reid (last names A-L)
Ms. Babecoff-Kimhi (last names M-Z)
Ms. Ferguson (Grade 8)
Our counsellor's can help students and parents in the following ways:
- orientation to the school
- individual counselling of a social and personal nature
- guidance in course selection and timetables
- information for educational planning
- a liason between students, teachers and parents
- referral to community and professional services
Our counsellors also recommend that parents access the following websites for parental support.
Parent Support Services BC click here
Institute of Families click here
Touchstone Family Counselling Services click here
Community Centre Programs and Services click here