HUGH BOYD SERVICE HOURS 2018-19
Students will now log their service hours online. Service hours may be applied towards:
1. MYP Service Learning requirements
- 10 hours per year of the programme (for a total of 30 hours by the end of Grade 10)
- Classroom, school or community-based hours are acceptable
2. Earning a school service award
- School-based hours only
- Minor service award certificate (30-100 service hours during the school year)
- Major service award certificate (100+ service hours during the school year)
For MYP Service as Action requirement questions, please speak with IB Coordinators Ms. Tong or Ms. Leung.
For questions about school service awards or how to log your service hours online, please speak with Ms. Hui.
***Cumulative hours will be posted in January and March for students to review***
The deadline to submit MYP service learning hours is Friday, April 12, 2019.
The deadline to sumbit school awards service hours is Friday, May 31, 2019.
To log student service hours:
- Enter in Survey ID: HBServiceHours
- Create a username and password (first time only); if you have a username and password from last year, it can still be used.
- Follow the instructions to log your service hours.
- Ensure that you save a record of each entry to track your hours.