Student Notices - May 17, 2022
- Huge shout out to the Girls soccer team who played an amazing season this year. We are so proud of you! We will get a picture of your team next week with the Double A Richmond banner.
- MYP service hours are due this week. The forms are downloadable from your Boyd-MYP grade team on Teams, and you can submit as you would an assignment once filled in. You should directly upload the document itself, not a link to an outside document (but if you do, it better be accessible to all!) Please don’t make us come looking for you.
- Attention all semester 1 and 2 Art students. Tomorrow is the BOYD BIENNALE from 6-8:30 pm. Art Work will be on display from both semesters. If you have any extra art to display, please see Ms. Moss today to talk about display options. Bring your friends and family and celebrate all the Fine Arts at Boyd!
- Are you interested in the Health Sciences? Are you interested in becoming a doctor or are you interested in pursuing the Science at Post-Secondary level? Come to Mrs. Rama’s room 235 Today to listen to two of our alumni share their journey and experiences! Don’t miss it! See you at lunch!!
- Attention all grade 9s who have questions about their Interdisciplinary Unit for science and socials– Please come to an FAQ at lunch on Tuesday May 24th in Ms. Tong’s room 209 – we will start at 1pm on the dot. IDUs are due on Wednesday June 8th.
- All Track and Field Athletes who didn't make South Frasers, please hand in your jersey and spikes to the office.
- Track and field athletes, please meet Today at lunch in room 122 for a south Fraser zone meeting!
- LEGO CLUB: We will meet at lunch in the MakerSpace room on Wednesday!
- The sign up for the Elementary Track and Field event for May 25th, you have until Thursday to hand in your forms. There are more forms outside the gym if you need them.
- May is Asian Heritage Month. This year's theme is "Continuing the Legacy of Greatness." Have a look at the display at the front of the Library Learning commons and learn about Asian Canadian contributions in Canada. You can also check out the many books and resources from Asian authors. There are also displays of timelines of Asian Canadians in Canada around the school.
Updated: Tuesday, May 17, 2022