Student Notices - May 19, 2022
- Hey grade 11s! Are you interested in being part of next year's grad committee? If so, come to an information session Wednesday, at lunch in Ms. Balaciano's classroom, room 214. See you there!
- Are you looking to be a part of student councils executive team next year? Send in your applications for a variety of different positions! you can find the google forms in our hbstuco2022 instagram bio. Applications are due this Friday at 3pm.
- MYP service hours are due this week. The forms are downloadable from your Boyd-MYP grade team on Teams, and you can submit as you would an assignment once filled in. You should directly upload the document itself, not a link to an outside document (but if you do, it better be accessible to all!) Please don’t make us come looking for you.
- Attention all grade 9s who have questions about their Interdisciplinary Unit for science and socials– Please come to an FAQ at lunch on Tuesday May 24th in Ms. Tong’s room 209 – we will start at 1pm on the dot. IDUs are due on Wednesday June 8th.
- All Track and Field Athletes who didn't make South Frasers, please hand in your jersey and spikes to the office.
- The sign up for the Elementary Track and Field event for May 25th, you have until today to hand in your forms. There are more forms outside the gym if you need them.
- To celebrate Asian Heritage Month, look for the short biographies of prominent Asian Canadians in your classrooms and around the school. Simply bring the bio down to the library, or take a picture of it, show us in the Library Learning Commons and get receive a prize! You can win a prize each day! Let's learn together.
- Attention Senior Girls Soccer team! Remember to go to Ms. Tak’s room ,at the end of the science wing at lunch for the wrap up party. See you all there!
Updated: Thursday, May 19, 2022