Student Notices - June 15, 2022
- Hi Trojans-all materials taken out of the library is now overdue. Any items not returned by Friday June 17th will be charged to your school account. Please just return the materials! If you want to do some reading over the summer, we will be doing summer checkouts starting on Monday June 20th. You can check out a maximum of 5 books over the summer, and they are due the first week back in September. Happy reading!
- Attention students: Our last day of class will be Friday, 24 June 2022. If you are planning to leave school earlier than that, you have to let the office know and all textbooks and fees have to be submitted to the office.
- Get ready Trojans. Hugh Boyd is hosting their first ever CARNIVAL on the last day of school. Admission is free with lots of free games to play. Tickets to spin for a prize or dunk a teacher start at $1. Join us on June 24 from 1pm-3pm to participate in fun games, enjoy yummy food, celebrate the school year and to start our summer with a bang!
- Guess what Trojans! Grad committee is hosting another bubble tea sale and freezie sale! Get your bubble tea for $6 tomorrow. Then top it off with a freezie for $1 on Friday!
- What’s up Trojans, school is coming to an end. So you know what the means, stuco’s final spirit week! Join us next week for Mon-Meme day, Tues-Kindergarten day, Wed We wear pink, Thurs - pool toys, and Friday, also our carnival, wear all yellow to celebrate boyd! Tag us in your photos to be featured on the boyd story. Let’s see some spirit Trojans!
- Hey Trojans, are you ready for the FINAL grade wars event for this school year?! Join us in the gym today at lunch to play games of dodgeball. Teachers are invited: please wear white! Gr 8s - yellow, gr 9s - purple, gr 10s - green, gr 11s - red and gr 12s - blue. We will determine the grade war winner of the year. Which grade will it be? See you there Trojans!
- Attention Volleyball players, your jerseys are over due! Please hand in your jerseys to your coaches or to the office ASAP.
Updated: Wednesday, June 15, 2022