Student Notices - Sep 26, 2022
- Attention all current or former Glow club members: Come out to promote GLOW club tomorrow, Sep 27th at lunch on Club’s day. Meet in the art rm 133 to organize right at the start of lunch. Pop by to see Ms. Moss or Mr. Smythe if you have any questions beforehand. We hope you can make it!
- Are you interested in meeting new people, trying something new, or doing something you’re passionate about? check out all of Hugh Boyd’s different clubs tomorrow during lunch in the lounge where you can learn more and sign up.
- On October 5-7, Boyd will have the Breaking Down the Walls Program visiting the school. The purpose of the Breaking Down the Walls Program is to support the sense of school pride at Boyd. The program gives all students and staff, regardless of their peer group, permission to talk to one another and hear each other’s stories. We are currently looking for student leaders – applications are due Tuesday at 3:00pm. Information was emailed on Friday, and can be found at the office. All students will also have the opportunity to sign up for a full-day - feel free to sign up with a friend!
- Hey trojans! Student council is presenting their first spirit day of the year! get ready for diversity day where you can show off your culture, religion, or community by wearing cultural clothing or colours that resonate. see you at lunch in the lounge this Wednesday!
- On Saturday September 3rd, a horrible accident resulted in a car plowing through the brick wall of one of RAPS largest thrift stores on Francis Rd. thankfully nobody was hurt, but the accident left severe damages to the building. Help the interact club support RAPS by buying yourself and a friend a bubble tea during lunch on Thursday, September 29th in the lounge for $6. hope to see you there!
Updated: Monday, September 26, 2022