Parents often wonder how best they can contribute to their child's experience at school. Here are a few simple things you can do to facilitate success here at Boyd for your student;
- Ensure that your child comes to school having had a good night's sleep and a healthy breakfast.
- Provide suitable time and space for completion of homework.
- Monitor your child's screen time.
- Talk to your child about appropriate online interactions.
- Make sure your child feels comfortable talking to you, open lines of communication are probably the most important part of supporting teenagers.