Student Notices - Nov 16, 2022
- Attention Quilchena alumni: Quilchena will be having a Winter Craft Make & Take Event on Friday, December 9, and they are looking for alumni volunteers. For more information, please come to the office.
- Attention International students: There will be a meeting for ALL Hugh Boyd international students in the library tomorrow at LUNCH TIME. Please check your email for important information that is required to be submitted before the meeting. If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Onukwulu.
- If you or your parents pre-ordered Krispy Kreme donuts by the dozen, your donuts will be available for pick up on Friday at lunch and after school. Please remind your parents of the pick up day. If you did not pre-order but would like to buy a box, or even buy just a single donut, the Dry After Grad parent volunteers will have extras for sale! Come see us on Friday at lunch or after school in the lounge.
- Attention all interact members: our annual winter wonderland decorations is back. Make sure to sign up and get those hours.
- The Grade 9-12 tryouts for Girl’s basketball will be happening tomorrow from 6-7:30 pm.
- Hey grads! There will be a quick general meeting this Friday at lunch in old gym. It will be a quick meeting to discuss Mom’s Pantry and details regarding the Black & White Dance.
- Attention all Grade 11’s and 12’s: The Black & White Dance is coming up soon! The dance will be from 6:30-9:30 on Friday December 2nd. Tickets will be sold next week from Monday to Thursday for $5. Make sure to get your ticket!!
- Attentions students interested in the university of Waterloo! A rep will be setting up a booth at lunch today in the main hall area to answer your questions and hand out pamphlets. Make sure to drop by and find out more about Waterloo, its’ programs, how to apply and more!!
Updated: Wednesday, November 16, 2022