Student Notices - Nov 17, 2022
- Attention Quilchena alumni: Quilchena will be having a Winter Craft Make & Take Event on Friday, December 9, and they are looking for alumni volunteers. For more information, please come to the office.
- Attention International students: There will be a meeting for ALL Hugh Boyd international students in the library today at LUNCH TIME. Please check your email for important information that is required to be submitted before the meeting. If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Onukwulu.
- Attention Yearbook students. A friendly reminder that you are meeting at lunch today in Mr. Smythe’s room. See you there!
- If you or your parents pre-ordered Krispy Kreme donuts by the dozen, your donuts will be available for pick up tomorrow at lunch and after school. Please remind your parents of the pick up day. If you did not pre-order but would like to buy a box, or even buy just a single donut, the Dry After Grad parent volunteers will have extras for sale! Come see us tomorrow at lunch or after school in the lounge.
- Attention all interact members: our annual winter wonderland decorations is back. Make sure to sign up and get those hours.
- The Grade 9-12 tryouts for Girl’s basketball will be happening today from 6-7:30 pm.
- Hey grads! There will be a quick general meeting tomorrow at lunch in old gym. It will be a quick meeting to discuss Mom’s Pantry and details regarding the Black & White Dance.
- Attention all Grade 11’s and 12’s: The Black & White Dance is coming up soon! The dance will be from 6:30-9:30 on Friday December 2nd. Tickets will be sold next week from Monday to Thursday for $5. Make sure to get your ticket!!
- Attention Urban Garden Club members: There will be a meeting in Mr. Harowitz’s room today and tomorrow at lunch! Time to move on to Phase 3! New members are always welcome as well if you want to learn how to grow your own food at home in buckets of water! Room 228 at lunch!
Updated: Thursday, November 17, 2022